Bellica Military Themed Jigsaws
...a whole new range from Zee Productions
Some news of a whole new range of 1,000 piece jigsaws, all with military themed artwork from the very talented artist Keith Burns. It may be that you like jigsaws yourself but I see it as also an opportunity to share your interest with your partner perhaps. My wife is a great jigsaw fan and this is a great chance for us to share our interests with our 'other half'. The details of this new range are given in this Press Release from them.
Bellica – Latin For Warfare
On the first anniversary of Zee Productions we are proud to be launching our second non-music related range. Company CEO Steve Beatty is excited to be producing a range based on military history, a subject he has always held a passion for:
“The success of Zee has been amazing and it’s way ahead of my schedule to be launching the Bellica range. I am super excited to launch this with the amazing art of Keith Burns and proud that the Keith Burns Collection is a Bellica production. I read a ton of military history and found out about Keith via the Iron Cross magazine and was very impressed with his work. His art is simply fantastic and has a definite WOW factor! We have so much coming and I intend to make Bellica the home of military puzzles”.
The Keith Burns Collection features ten stunning WW2 combat depictions that will be of interest to any military history fan. Keith Burns is an award-winning aviation artist and commercial illustrator. He has illustrated comics for the past decade, with Johnny Red being the most recent. In 2012 he joined the Guild of Aviation Artists, and in 2015 he won the Messier Dowty award for best acrylic painting in show. In 2016 he was made a full member of the Guild, had his first solo exhibition at the RAF Club in London, and won Aviation Painting of the Year. He is currently illustrating the Ladybird WW2 series written by James Holland.
- CONVOY ATTACK: Spotted – Atlantic Convoy Condor Luftwaffe Fw 200 Attack
- BUTCHER BIRD DOWN: RAF Spitfire Mk IX vs Luftwaffe Fw 190 A-8 1944
- CONVOY DUTY: Arctic Convoy Luftwaffe Ju 88 Attack
- Fw 190 OVER NORMANDY: Pips Priller – Luftwaffe Fw 90 Strafing D-Day Beaches
- Ju 88 ATTACK: Luftwaffe Ju 88 Attack RAF Driffield 1940
- S-BOAT ATTACK: Kriegsmarine Schnellboot In The English Channel
- BEAUFIGHTER LONG RUN HOME: RAF Beaufighters In The North Sea 1945
- MOSQUITO ATTACK: RAF Mosquitos Attack German Shipping
- TYPHOON ATTACK: RAF Typhoon Attacks Wehrmacht King Tiger
- LANCASTER - WHEN WE ARE BACK: – RAF Lancaster And Crew’s Last Mission
The wonderful aesthetic of this range is accompanied by sleeve notes by none other than Zee CEO, Steve Beatty. “Each depiction comes with an explanation of the subject matter. You will know what the illustration is about, the conflict, the equipment and the protagonists. Hopefully, we can draw military enthusiasts into the pleasure of puzzling and puzzle enthusiasts into the world of military history”.
The Bellica 1000-piece puzzle range is launched on September 19th, 2020 and is distributed via Zee Productions and Plastic Head Distribution.
ZEE PRODUCTIONS LTD